Volunteer OpportunitiesRenown’s volunteers give so much more than just time and talent – they offer hope while making an unforgettable difference to the people and communities we serve.
- Visiting with patients
- Dropping off books, magazines, playing cards and puzzles to patients and waiting areas
- Providing a warm welcome to visitors and patients at one of our many information desks
- Assisting patients as they leave the hospital
- Delivering mail, messages and flowers to patients and staff
- Assisting with tasks in various departments, including nursing units and the Emergency Room
- Assisting departments with clerical duties
- Pet Therapy Program
We are now accepting new volunteer applications per the updated visitor restriction policy at Renown.
Pet Therapy VolunteersOur furry friends make hospital stays less stressful, providing comfort and love.
Join The Pet Therapy Team
Ronald McDonald Family Room
This charity provides a home-away-from-home for families that need to be near to a child undergoing treatment.
Learn more about how you can help with this vital service for patients and their families.
Contact Glen Duppenthaler
Losing a loved one is a devastating experience that can leave a permanent mark on one's heart. It is a journey that's difficult to navigate, but with the help of family and friends the process can be eased. For the Meinzer family, the...
Most babies weigh just one pound and are roughly the size of an eggplant when they reach 24 weeks of development inside the womb. It is a crucial stage when internal organs begin functioning, and the babies' respiratory and central nervous...
In August 2016, six-year-old Jakob was admitted to Renown Children's Hospital with what seemed like a common ear infection. Jakob's condition quickly progressed, and he started experiencing neurological symptoms such as difficulty speaking...