Recognized Nationally For Quality Care
At Renown South Meadows Medical Center, a hospital located in south Reno, you’ll find the best of both worlds. We're a community hospital offering great surgical and medical services in a nurturing environment.
Renown South Meadows is ranked in the top 1 percent nationwide for quality care based on measures for heart attack, heart failure, pneumonia and surgical care. Come see why patients rate South Meadows in the top echelon of healthcare facilities.
South Reno's Only ER
Renown South Meadows Medical Center is home to south Reno's only 24/7 ER and staffed with board-certified emergency physicians.
Explore Our Wide Range of Services
Renown South Meadows offers a wide variety of services and resources to help you if you're ill or injured.
- Comprehensive primary care
- X-ray and imaging services
- Lab services
- Heart care
- Rehabilitation services
- Nuclear medicine
- Surgical services
Insurance Types Accepted
- Northern Nevada Health Network (terminated June 1, 2021)
- U.A. Local 350 Health, Welfare & Vacation Trust Fund (Plumbers/Pipefitters)
- TriWest - Veterans Affairs Community Care Network
- Anthem - Medicaid HMO
- Anthem Pathway
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield*
- Nevada Health Care Inc.
- Senior Care Plus
- Custom Ink Group Health Plan
- Electrical Workers Health & Welfare Plan for Northern Nevada
- Northern Nevada Operating Engineers Health & Welfare Trust Fund
- TRICARE - Health Net Federal Services
- Friday Health Plan
- Northern Nevada Laborers Health & Welfare Trust Fund
- Hometown Health
- Health Plan of Nevada - Medicaid HMO
- United HealthCare*
- SilverSummit Healthplan - Medicaid HMO
* Medicare Advantage not accepted