Renown Health accepts most insurances. Please note that many insurance networks operate under various names and agreements. Therefore, before scheduling your appointment or procedure, the best way to verify your insurance benefits with our providers is to call your insurance company and ask if they will cover the services you require and your patient responsibility fee obligation.
Attention University Health Patients: Renown Health will continue to accept your current insurance. For a list of accepted insurance providers, please visit University Health Accepted Insurance Plans.
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Anthem - Medicaid HMO
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield*
- Anthem Pathway**
- Cigna Behavioral Health
- Custom Ink Group Health Plan
- Electrical Workers Health & Welfare Plan for Northern Nevada
- Health Plan of Nevada - Medicaid HMO**
- Hometown Health
- Medicaid FFS***
- Medicare FFS***
- Molina Medicaid
- Nevada Health Care Inc.
- Northern Nevada Laborers Health & Welfare Trust Fund
- Northern Nevada Operating Engineers Health & Welfare Trust Fund
- Senior Care Plus
- SilverSummit Healthplan - Medicaid HMO**
- TRICARE - Health Net Federal Services
- TriWest - Veterans Affairs Community Care Network
- U.A. Local 350 Health, Welfare & Vacation Trust Fund
- United HealthCare*
*** Accepted at specific facilities. Check with your provider before scheduling an appointment.
Last updated: Friday, March 31, 2023.