NOTE: Primary Care visits are by appointment only. Please check with our Call Center for availability by calling 775-982-5000. Hours are subject to change during holidays, emergencies and other situations.
Primary care doctors at Renown Medical Group – Robb see patients of all ages and coordinate medical care including checkups, immunizations, referrals to specialists, lab work, x-ray & imaging and hospital admissions.
If you require medical care for a specific condition, your primary care physician can recommend a specialist based on your needs.
- Colds and flu
- Allergic reactions
- Aches and pains
- Fractures and sprains
- Minor cuts and burns
- Respiratory infections
- Primary care doctors
- Annual health screenings
- Referrals to specialists
- Diagnosis and treatment of common illnesses
Insurance Types Accepted
- Northern Nevada Health Network (terminated June 1, 2021)
- U.A. Local 350 Health, Welfare & Vacation Trust Fund (Plumbers/Pipefitters)
- TriWest - Veterans Affairs Community Care Network
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield*
- Nevada Health Care Inc.
- Senior Care Plus
- Custom Ink Group Health Plan
- Electrical Workers Health & Welfare Plan for Northern Nevada
- Northern Nevada Operating Engineers Health & Welfare Trust Fund
- TRICARE - Health Net Federal Services
- Friday Health Plan
- Northern Nevada Laborers Health & Welfare Trust Fund
- Hometown Health
* Medicare Advantage not accepted