Diabetic Foot Care
We specialize in diabetic foot care and education to help patients and their families adjust to a healthy and active lifestyle. Services include:
- Nail care
- Diabetic foot wound care
- Comprehensive foot assessment to identify risks for skin breakdown
- Assistance with shoe inserts
- Education and tips to care for feet
We are the only location in the region to offer complete ostomy services, including education for patients with ostomies and fistulas.
To improve quality of life for ostomy patients, our team offers assistance with the following:
- Pre-surgical markings
- Selection and fitting of medical bags for fecal containment
- Prevention and treatment of skin problems related to having an ostomy
- Purchase of medical supplies
- Supportive care coordination
- Post-surgery ostomy care
Managing weight is a complicated and often difficult journey for many individuals, and obesity stands as a common and serious chronic health condition. In fact, the Center for Disease Control and Prevention reports that the prevalence of...
According to the Global Sepsis Alliance , 1 in 5 deaths worldwide are associated with sepsis. If not recognized early and treated promptly, sepsis is the final common pathway to death from most infectious diseases worldwide, including...
Your heart is the muscle in charge of pumping blood to your entire body. This vital organ is made up of chambers, valves and blood vessels. Your heart valves work similarly to a one-way door: they open and close, controlling blood flow in...