Advanced Neurology Care & TreatmentThe specialists at Renown Neurology, operated by Renown Regional Medical Center, care for the most complex brain and nerve cases. We use the latest treatment methods to reduce and eliminate the devastating impact of neurological disorders.
We also offer access to promising new therapies through clinical trials, and our partnership with the University of Nevada School of Medicine helps keep local doctors in our area.
Multiple Sclerosis Program
Conditions We Treat
- Alzheimer's & Other Memory Disorders
- Therapies for Chronic Migraine
- Epilepsy, Seizures & Other Conscious Disorders
- Lou Gehrig's disease (ALS)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Neurological Disabilities
- Parkinson’s Disease & Other Movement Disorders
Programs & Services
- Acute Rehab Hospital
- Epilepsy Program
- Headache Program
- Interventional Neuroradiology
- Memory Disorders Program
- Movement Disorders Program
- Multiple Sclerosis Program
- Outpatient Therapy
- Neuro ICU
- Neurosciences Clinical Trials
- Neurovascular & Stroke Program
- Spine, Sports & Pain Management
Grab your skis, goggles, coat – and don’t forget that helmet. Skiing and snowboarding are fun activities for all ages but come with the risk of injury. Read on for tips to make it a safe day on the mountain.
November is National Alzheimer’s Disease Awareness Month. At Renown Health, we know that Alzheimer's safety for your loved one is a priority, as the symptoms can sometimes lead to unsafe situations. We asked Dr. Jonathan Artz –
It’s important to be aware of the risk of a concussion, which can have serious health implications. Susan Park, MD, discusses the effects of concussions and how they can be prevented.
According to Susan Park, MD, a Renown Medical Group