Gourmet Campfire S’mores
July 11, 2022
In honor of National S'mores Day, August 10, let's celebrate by making these toasty campfire s'mores with some scrumptious gourmet options! Please make sure an adult tends to the fire at all times.
- Course: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- Servings 2 people
- Prep Time 2 minutes
- Cook Time 1 minute
- 2 graham crackers break in half
- 2 marshmallows
- 1 bar milk chocolate break in half
- Place half of chocolate bar on graham cracker half.
- Using a long stick or metal skewer, toast marshmallow over flame until golden brown or desired char. Rotate periodically. Avoid tilting rod or skewer downward. Supervise any children during this step.
- Place toasted marshmallow over chocolate graham cracker half. Top with second graham cracker half and gently press together.
- Slowly remove rod or skewer and enjoy!
Gourmet S’mores Ideas:
PEANUTTY VARIATION: Spread thin layer REESE'S Creamy or Crunchy Peanut Butter on graham crackers. Proceed as directed.
CHOCOLATE BANANA S'MORE: Place slices of banana on top of chocolate bar; proceed as above.
CHOCO-CHERRY S'MORE: Cut two maraschino cherries into slices; place on top of chocolate bar; proceed as above.
CHOCO-BERRY S'MORE: Place slices of strawberries on top of chocolate bar; proceed as above.
RASPBERRY S'MORE: Spread thin layer of seedless red raspberry preserves on graham cracker.